PM Kisan Scheme- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme: If you have also registered in PM Kisan Scheme, then there is a big update for you. The Central Government is going to transfer the money of the 10th installment on December 15, but this money will not come into the account of many people.
You should immediately check whether you will get 2000 rupees or else your installment will get stuck- Let us tell you that there are still mistakes in the application of lakhs of farmers of PM Kisan Yojna, due to which the money of the tenth installment of these people may get stuck.
- PM Kisan Yojana: List of farmers who got the 10th installment ready
- How to Check PM Kisan Beneficiary Status- PM Kisan 10th Installment
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 10th installment: correct bank account
At the same time, the applications of many farmers have already been canceled before the transaction. The tenth installment money will not come into the account of these farmers.
Apart from this, if you see Rft Signed By State written in the status of your installment, then it means that the money of the 10th installment is going to be transferred to your account soon.
To check the status of your installment
- you must first go to the website pmkisan.gov.in.(Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme)
- Click on the option of ‘Farmers Corner’ on the farmer website.
- Here you click on the Beneficiary Status. In this, farmers fill the information related to their area, the name of the state, district, sub-district, block, and village in this section.
- After this, after clicking on the option of ‘Get Report’, the complete list will come in front of you. After this, you can see the status of your installment in this list.
The government had started this PM Kisan Scheme to provide financial assistance to the farmers on behalf of the central government. In this, the farmers get three installments of Rs 2000-2000 i.e. the government is given an assistance of Rs 6000 annually to the farmers.
The government has so far transferred the money of 9 installments to the farmers’ account. So far 11.37 crore farmers have got the benefit from this PM Kisan Scheme. The government has transferred Rs 1.58 lakh crore under this PM Kisan Scheme.
a checklist like this- PM Kisan Scheme
1: You can also check it from your mobile. For this, you have to visit the official website of the PM Kisan Scheme, pmkisan.gov.in.
2: Farmers’ Corner has been given on the top right side of the website, open it.
3: Now you have to click on the Beneficiary list.
4: On clicking, a new page will open. Here select State, District, Block, and Village from the dropdown.
5: On clicking Get Report, you will get the list of all the farmers of your village who have been found eligible to get the benefit.
6: Here you can also check how many installments have been paid to you.